Feb

Mattingly, wife not getting along so well

Yeah, it would have been strange to see Donnie Baseball in Dodger blue. But I think I speak for the Mattingly fanatics when I say we wished him the best. Then we heard of his divorce filing, which was going to take him away from his hitting coach position and put him in a special assignment role. Well, it seems things are pretty bad for the Mattinglys. Kim Mattingly was arrested over the weekend

Later, police were called back to the scene, where they found Kim trying to leave as the passenger in a car. Police then arrested her. It’s sad to see things turn out like this for Donnie and his wife. We wish him the best as he deals with his current situation.

Categories : Asides

1. steve (different one) says:

warning, do NOT click on the link to see Kim Mattingly’s picture. i repeat, do NOT click on the link.

you do not want to see that.

2. It'sMeSNITCHES!!! says:

oh man – you weren’t kidding.

3. jsbrendog says:

that woman looks absolutely awful…..poor donnie baseball

4. Vinny says:

Damn! She fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

5. Bo says:

Thank God they didnt hire Mattingly to be the manager.

6. mooks says:

She is Larry Birds sister (seriously, not joking).

7. JeremyM says:

No, Larry Bird married Donnie’s sister, that’s not Bird’s sister.

8. Realist says:

Then who married Larry’s sister? ;-)

Thank goodness they went with Girardi…I feel so bad for Donnie , hopefully he can get on with his life after this mess is cleaned up ?

9. Joseph M says:

What a God awful winter for the Yankee family.

No offense to Don,but this is like a scene out of the movie Casino. His wife looks like a burned out barfly. I hope he is able to get through this.

10. [...] She was released from the Vanderburgh County Jail after posting $50 bond. Vinny says: February 4th, 2008 at 11:28 am (Reply) Damn! She fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way [...]

11. I’ll immediately grasp your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve
    any? Please allow me understand so that I may just subscribe.

Thanks.