Feb

Single-game tickets on sale at 10 a.m.

Single-game tickets for the Yanks go on sale at 10 a.m. on Friday. Good luck with that. More information is available on the Yanks’ site and stay tuned for some RAB ticket info in the next few weeks.

Categories : Asides

1. Alan says:

Yeah I’m already sitting on line. Trying to get tickets for the Mariners. I figure that’ll be their best game that’s not already been bought up by scalpers.

2. Josh K says:

I am in line as well. Hell, I’ll even see Tampa Bay…I don’t care. I just want tickets!

3. Alan says:

Hey, the Rays might not be that bad this year. Maybe you’ll get a chance to see Longoria.

4. Sean says:

Slim pickins out there. I got in immeadiately for the SD/Cin games in June. Ended up in the nose bleeds… Meh, just want to get in the stadium though.

5. Rich M. says:

I was on right at ten and got sox tickets in 2 minutes, main reserved seats. It will be the first time I am not in the upper deck in ten years.

6. Alan says:

You’re not kidding. I couldn’t get anything for the Mariners, dropped down to the Royals..nothing. Now I’m trying for Cincy.

7. [...] – Ben K. – River Ave. Blues DN: Murcer facing new brain cancer scare – Ben K. – River Ave. Blues Single-game tickets on sale at 10 a.m. – Ben K. – River Ave. Blues The Brothers Stein – Ben K. – River Ave. Blues Poll: Who will play [...]

8. Alan says:

Welp, I ended up with nothing. Hopefully we can some sort of ticket exchange/purchase area going on here for folks that don’t want/can’t use their tickets during the season.

• limonene says:

I’m not sure what kind of seats you want, but you might try again later, when the dust has settled a bit from the original rush for tickets. I’ve also had a little bit of luck closer to game days, when unsold group tickets get released (of course this doesn’t work if they’re playing the Mets or Sox), so maybe all hope is not lost?

9. Stu H says:

Wow it was hard to get 4 tickets together! I’m glad I’m getting to spend one last night at Yankee Stadium though. Nosebleed seats; these will by far be the worst seats I’ve ever sat in at Yankee Stadium.

10. Stu H says:

Anyone ever sat in Tier 10? I don’t think I’ve ever even been that high up in the stadium, even to walk around, before.

11. Josh K says:

I picked up 4 tickets in the Tier Box section for $5 a pop plus silly Ticketmaster charges. $48 dollars for 4 tickets. Not bad….woot!