Apr

Media hit: Newsday on Yankee bloggers

Kat O’Brien penned a piece today on the vibrant Yankee blogging community. River Ave. Blues get a nice shout out. Check it out.

Categories : Asides, Self-Promotion

1. Bruno says:

Very cool stuff. And after last year’s Clemens joke came true, NO WE DID NOT LIKE THE PETTITE JOKE.

Now if only I weren’t the only one that still cares about the Knicks, maybe I could reach your heights one day. LOL

2. Mr. Yankee! says:

Yea the Pettite joke was plain stupid – I know this is a blog but I do come here for factual news and jokes like that would drive me to another site.

• Ben K. says:

It was a clearly-labeled April Fools post on April Fools Day, and it certainly wasn’t the only one out there. Considering the reactions, I’d say it was the perfect April Fools joke. But we won’t do it again. Only serious baseball from now on :)

• Bruno says:

Oh I completely agree with you. I thought it was VERY well done. Just saying, after Clemens last year, if Pettite DOES get hurt you better have the witness protection program on speed-dial like you said. LOL

3. Jamal G. says:

LoL, Ben I’m sure basically everyone here agrees that it was a damn good joke, but like one commenter said, you better vacate all land mass on Earth if Pettitte does get hurt again.

4. Joey says:

well we know Kat loves NoMaas… wow, she devoted a large chunk of the article to them. But I know who the best Yanks blog is :-)

5. Realist says:

Kudos RAB!

Kat inherited a pretty decent blog from Jim B. but it quickly went down hill from there. I am unsure if things have changed over there , I only come here , and if they haven’t….RAB is a perfect role model for it ;-) !

6. dan says:

Sweet… maybe Kat can set up an RAB/Hank interview now that she’s his de facto publicist.