Oct

RAB Live Chat

Categories : Chats

1. pat says:

how dare someone post under the name pat

• You think that’s bad? Some dirty fucking assburglar posted under the name “tommiecarlosjohnsmith” to try and tarnish my good name by associating it with such stupid, thoughtless, idiotic questions like ” Mike, HOW CAN WE GET A REPLACEMENT FOR POSADA ? MAYBE SALTY OR TAYLOR TEAGARDEN?

As if that even sounds like me.

I swear, I’m a peaceful, non-violent dude, but I want to find this little masquerading doppleganger numbnuts and beat the fuck out of him and thrash him and pummel him until he is dead and not alive anymore.

You hear me? I’LL FIND YOU. YOU’LL RUE THE DAY, TREBEK. REVENGANCE WILL BE MINE.

2. SWB says:

Do the Yanks lose a pick for every Type A free agent they sign? For example if they sign CC they lose their first, then Tex they lose their second, Lowe they lose their 3rd? Isn’t that correct just for the record?

3. steve (different one) says:

i hate to go there, but you really think that Jeter is still better than Reyes?

• Mike Pop says:

Wow go comment on metsblog with that

• JohnnyC says:

Most Mets fans would say Jeter’s still better. Really, Reyes is the third best shortstop in his own division (4th if Escobar could stay healthy).

• Stephen says:

2nd best

• steve (different one) says:

instead of just accusing me of being a Mets fan, i’d love to hear the argument.

Reyes was much better than Jeter in 2008 by almost any objective measure.

based on their respective ages, isn’t it reasonable to think Reyes will be better in 2009?

let me clarify, i am in no way saying that Jose Reyes will be a better player than Jeter has been over his career.

simply saying, RIGHT NOW, i would say 25 year old Reyes is better than 34 old Jeter.

4. Januz says:

The Yankees can’t lose their picks for Cole and Bittle (Unless they don’t sign the player they picked in that slot). I found the chat questions and answers interesting I do not agree with Moose going into Cooperstown as an Oriole, if he is voted in (The numbers were not strikingly different between Baltimore & New York (Unlike Clemens)), (And I do not think he is a Hall Of Famer).
    Jeter is still better than Reyes, but I would take Wright and Reyes over Arod & Jeter (Much better value, and future upside).

5. Stephen says:

You really see Gardner slugging .394? I think that’s a bit high for him.