Mar

RAB Bracket Busters

I opened up a NCAA Tourney Pick ‘Em group on Yahoo, so if you’re interested in competing for bragging rights (and maybe a prize if we come up with something) against some fellow RAB readers, then come sign up. Here’s a group info…

Group ID: 99692
Password: riveraveblues

You can only submit one bracket, but an unlimited number of teams can join, so there’s no rush. Just make sure you sign up before the games start on Thursday. The points double each round, so you get one point for a correct pick in the first round, two in the second, three in the third, etc., for a total of 192 possible points. I don’t know as much about college basketball as I used to, but you can see my brackets here (link goes to PDF). Good luck.

Categories : Asides, Not Baseball

1. Mike HC says:

Why do you like Pitt so much? Any specific reason, or just trying to mix it up a little?

2. Wofford Fan 11 says:

I’m a huge wofford fan and even I can’t believe you picked us to beat wisconsin. That’s just crazy, take it from me.

3. We should see if Allen Iverson is interested in getting in on our RAB Bracket Busters.

I bet he’d put money on it…

4. Mike HC says:

How many people are going to use Axisa’s Bracket to get the KFC 30 wings for 16 bucks deal?

Count me in.

5. A.D. says:

There is the very real possibility of 4 Big East teams in the final 4

6. TJ says:

My bracket’s in.

7. Bulsworth says:

I am a lurker on RAB but I did a bracket.

8. Randy A. says:

Cornell Big Red…that’s where the smart money goes.

9. I’m in.

MIDWEST: Kansas
    WEST: Tennessee
    EAST: West Virginia
    SOUTH: Baylor

Championship: Kansas over West Virginia, 75-68

10. ClayBuchholzLovesLaptops says:

Okay, I have no idea whatsoever which teams are any good and which are not. I also only now one player in the whole tournament. Anyway, I’m in.

11. Jim S says:

Long long long time lurker, work blocks my ability to post(but not my ability to read, for some reason)

Joined.