Apr

Doctors push Feliciano’s time table back

Via Brian Costello, doctors have told Pedro Feliciano to take it easy as he comes back from a strained rotator cuff, pushing his schedule back just slightly. The lefty had hoped to begin throwing this week, but he’ll instead have to wait until next week to start playing catch. We heard Feliciano would be shut down completely for ten days right before the season started, which would have put him on target to being throwing this weekend. It’s not the end of the world, but when left-handed batters have a 1.000 OBP against Boone Logan like they do now, yeah, it sucks. Get well soon Pedro.

Categories : Asides, Injuries

1. ADam says:

What about Sisco or Garrison?

2. Monteroisdinero says:

Just don’t sign Dennis Reyes when the Sawx release him in a few weeks.

• MannyGeee says:

not sure we can take the hit in Catering. between this Reyes and Colon, there is no way we are selling enough tickets to pay for those buffet tables.

3. bonestock94 says:

Oh good

4. Meh.

We don’t really need you until October anyway, Pedro. Take your time.

5. T.J. says:

I’m bracing myself for the inevitable surgery announcement.

6. nathan says:

Marte part 2

7. MannyGeee says:

DAMN YOU JERRY MANUEL!!!!! ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUSER!

8. Marc says:

I’m not gonna bang skanks, then be shocked when I get an STD. You could see this coming a mile away.

9. mike_h says:

I’ve seen this movie before the first one was called Damaso Marte, but it had a good World Series ending. Think about it, in 2009 Marte was the star lefty in the pen got hurt in the first month and didn’t return for a while then cameback and went into Beast Mode

• Tank the Frank says:

Exactly. This time I want it to be Crawford, Gonzalez and Ortiz swinging over the top of Pedro’s pitches.

I really want to beat the Sox in the playoffs…