May

New design added to the RAB Shop

Just a heads up, we’ve added a new design to the RAB Shop this morning, designed by Tyler Wilkinson and inspired by the hang onto the roof! call we recently rehashed. We have eight different designs available now (two color schemes for one, so a total of nine designs), and you can get them on shirts, hoodies, clocks, bumper stickers, tons of stuff.

Categories : Asides

1. Clay Bellinger says:

This one’s pretty awesome. Def going to be my first RAB shop purchase.

2. MannyGeee says:

maybe I’m in the minority, but I would really love a more ‘plain’ RAB t shirt. maybe just the ‘Street Sign’ or something…

jus sayin.

• T-Dubs says:

Noted. I’ll put it on the to-do list.

• Mike HC says:

Absolutely. I am waiting for a more simple, clean design. Maybe just a small RAB symbol in the upper corner of the shirt. On the otherhand, the stuff is relatively expensive, so I can see paying for a more complex artsy type shirt if a design hits the mark. Not sure if I would be willing to pay the price for a such a simple one.

Catch 22 I guess.

• Mike HC says:

I take some of that back. 17 bucks for the tshirt is actually pretty fair. Which I guess is the most important thing. The other stuff is a bit up there.

• Mister Delaware says:

I’d second a shirt that just has the RAB logo, although I’d like it across the chest. And I’d be fine paying $17 for it because I’m a baller.

3. Mike HC says:

An organic t-shirt? With food, I can see getting scammed into that shit. But with a t-shirt? Nobody is actually going to pay the mark up in price for an organic t-shirt, would they?

• jsbrendog says:

hippies…

and yuppies…

• Clay Bellinger says:

Actaully, what exactly is the difference? What’s better about the organic one?

• Mister Delaware says:

When the link to chemicalized food and cancer is firmly established, you’re going to look back at that comment and think “why am I thinking about a message board comment at a time like this?”

• Mike HC says:

hahahaha … I am just playing around a little bit too. I buy organic food!!! And make fun of myself at the same time.

I just thought the idea of an “organic” tshirt was funny. Maybe it is noticeably softer as the commenter wrote below.

4. Drew says:

Men’s Zipper Hoodies!

5. Betty Lizard says:

Even during the dark days of those recent losses to Seattle, my RBI-WAR-RAB t shirt was a source of comfort. Mine is a long sleeved women’s model (blue on white) and it’s awesome. Thank you RAB for doing this.

I didn’t have the “organic” choice but as someone who works with textiles I can say that organic cotton is softer. Noticeably softer. If that matters to you (or if how it’s processed matters) get organic. If not, go with “chemical-ed.” Now, why there’s an organic option for a men’s t shirt and not for a baby’s onesie, where the mom might actually be impressed that you bothered to get organic, I don’t know.

6. Nico says:

I’ve been reading this site for a while and it seems to me Mike writes most of the articles.. I mean this is the 15th straight he writes! Has it always been like this?
    Keep up the good work!

7. LGY says:

Hey, I was the one that asked about the Flip Flop Fly Ballin’ logo’s design on a shirt. Ever got around to asking about it?