Jul

Two new designs added to the RAB Shop

It’s been a while since we’ve updated the RAB Shop, but we’ve got two new and simply designs for you. Both play off some rather popular Yankees-related Twitter hastags — #untuck for whenever Rafael Soriano nails down a win (and untucks his jersey) and #HIROK for whenever Hiroki Kuroda is generally awesome. That’s more often than not, obviously.

Click the image above for a larger view of both designs, but like I said they’re very clean and simple, and both come courtesy of RAB graphics guru Tyler Wilkinson. These aren’t just limited to t-shirts either; you can get coffee mugs, onesies, messenger bags, hats, all sorts of neat stuff in a variety of colors, styles, and sizes. Check out our shop with this link or at all times via the nav bar above. The link is right below the street sign in the banner.

1. viridiana says:

Agree, RT, on Hughes. Imagine if he were being put on block now by Billy Beane or Theo. What would they ask for Hughes?

2. viridiana says:

No idea how prior post got here — should have been on Span thread. Sorry.

3. Typical MIT Nerd says:

I know you’re dealing with trademarked topics, and on a YES site no less, but seriously this is the best your “guru” can do? Hashtags with blue and white colors? What the lawyers shot down the other 42 designs?

As far as I know, numbers and pinstripes aren’t trademarks. Yes, you have to be careful with names and anything that adds faces and NY and Yankees. Still, that leaves a lot of room for all kinds of designs. If you have to explain a design, you’ve failed.

• jjyank says:

Dude chill out. Some people like simple designs for clothes, myself included. The RAB store has a pretty good variety of stuff.

The things people get worked up over…

• Typical MIT Nerd says:

So….which items have you bought?

• jjyank says:

I have a Bern Baby Bern shirt in red. I don’t see how that’s relevant though.

Different people have different tastes. If you don’t like the designs, don’t buy them.

• Bunt Gardner says:

I’m seriously doubting your MIT creds. Often the best designs are the simple, clean designs that say all that needs to be said. If you don’t like it, don’t get it.

If you’re aching to pick a fight, try a better subject.

4. Kosmo says:

nice concept. Definitely in blue with white lettering would be OK.

5. Tom T says:

Still wish that “HiKu” had taken off as his nickname. Could’ve made poems for each of his starts…

6. Paul VuvuZuvella says:

Is it me or does one of those shirts have boobies ?

7. JU says:

I never realized I wasn’t the only person who will foreve remember that Gary Thorne call of Mattingly’s HR against Seattle in 95. I love it

8. tyrone sharpton says:

Great shirts…but i think i’ll just get a sharpie and write it on a white hanes shirt. do you guys get much $ from the RAB shop?

9. Thomas says: