Sep

Monday Night Open Thread

(Jared Wickerham/Getty)

For the final time during the 2012 regular season, the Yankees had a scheduled off-day today. They’ll wrap the year up with 16 games in 16 days, including the next six at home. Only three of those 16 games — this weekend’s home series against the Athletics — will be played against a team with a winning record. That said, you know the Blue Jays (seven games) and Red Sox (three games) will come to play. Those clubs are essentially in their playoffs right now and would love nothing more than to throw a wrench into the Bombers’ postseason plans.

Anyway, here is your open thread for the evening. The Mets are playing the Phillies and the pitching matchup is top notch (Dickey vs. Lee), plus MLB Network will air a game as well. Those of you in the Tri-State Area will see the Rays at the Red Sox (Cobb vs. Cook). The Broncos and Falcons are your Monday Night Football game. You folks know how these things work by now, so have at it.

Categories : Open Thread

1. I always love those nights when rooting for the Red Sox is the smart Yankees’ fan choice.

2. Giancarlo Stanton 2017 says:

Just a question on how world series rings work…If the yankees win it this year, will guys like Darnell McDonald and DJ Mitchell get rings even though they were only on the team for a few days?

Just curious. Thanks guys (and girls)

3. CountryClub says:

O’s get Noesi tonight. That’s not very promising….

4. *tumbleweed blows by* These parts are dead tonight, huh?

5. Rocky Road Redemption says:

Wow. For once, a dude from Yahoo totally nailed it. This new wildcard system sucks, and for the exact reasons he gives.

I really hate Bud as commissioner. He sucks.

• JimIsBored says:

It’s always about the money. More fans being interested later in the year = more money.

• jjyank says:

Haven’t read the article yet, but I already agree. I hate the new wildcard system and I hate Bud Selig.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

I hate this new system even more than I hate the attempt to assign some value to the ASG. All just awful, awful changes to baseball.

• Rocky Road Redemption says:

As a response to you all, what’s happening now is my EXACT issue with the new system. I want the playoff race to be a legitimate battle between teams that earned their division, not a slog to the finish to see what shitty team had the best final two months.

• ruben sierra's defense says:

As things stand now, it’s likely that both wildcards will have a better record than the AL Central winner, and possible that a third non-wildcard (Tampa or LA) also has a better record than the AL Central winner. And they won’t just have a better record — they will have gotten it against better teams, since they play in a more challenging division. But still, the Central winner will go to the playoffs, because…well, because whatever.

I think they should just abolish divisions or at least ignore them for seeding purposes, since they are still useful for scheduling purposes. I would also be fine with a 6-team playoff NFL style without the 1-game sudden death BS — at least make it best-of-3.

• vicki says:

selig sucks. goodell sucks. but stern makes them both seem competent.

6. RetroRob says:

The Yankees will wrap up the season with 16 games in 15 days. When’s the day-night DHer after tomorrow’s game is rained out?

• Robinson Tilapia says:

It’s going to pour tomorrow.

• RetroRob says:

I know. Does the forecast clear, even later in the evening? I can see them waiting this one out, starting at 10:00. No room on the schedule, Blue Jays last trip into NY, then the Yankees go on the road after the A’s series.

If they push the DH to the next day, and they still plan to pitch Pettitte, it could really tax the pen with Pettitte pitching only a few innings, then the bullpen needed and then a second game.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

weather.com has rain at 90% during the day, 100% at night. not looking good.

• RetroRob says:

100%? Yeah, that’s not good! A rain-out seems unavoidable. If the forecast is that bleak, hopefully they call it early and announce if the DH is on Wednesday or Thursday.

7. Hall and Nokes says:

Oof, the Trop is flat-out empty tonight.

8. RetroRob says:

A Tampa-Oakland series would be interesting, in the sense of two ugly parks that will be only 2/3rds full. Maybe 2/3rds full.

MLB needs to do something about both those situations. The A’s actually still have a fan base. I’m still not sure what the Rays have. Not sure I buy it’s the park’s location. It’s part of it, but not all of it.

9. Mike N says:

According to the weather forecasts I’ve seen, there is close to zero chance they will play at Yankee Stadium tomorrow night.

10. Joe says:

Who’s watching Monday Night Football?

I need Ryan and Prater to outscore Turner tonight in fantasy.

11. Mike N says:

I’m bringing mine!

12. Mike N says:

That is so horrible that I just cheered a little bit for a Red Sock two-run homer.

• Joe says:

I don’t even bother cheering against teams unless it’s really needed. Like cheering against Baltimore is needed. Tampa Bay is kinda just there.

• Mike N says:

I’d like them to stay irrelevant. And it was just a small weak cheer. Kind of like “yay”, and not like “YAYAYAYAY!! YIPPY!!!!!!!!!”

13. The DonSlaught says:

What’s gone down faster:

1) The Red Sox playoff chances last year.

2) Mitt Romney’s election chances this year

• Mike N says:

Did you see that surreptitious video that was taken when he was speaking “candidly” to some very wealthy donors in what he thought was private?

• Robinson Tilapia says:

I highly recommended reading fivethirtyeight.com on the latter. I love how Nate Silver cuts to the core of all the polling out there. I hit him up several times a day.

• Mike N says:

Yeah, I am obsessed with fivethirtyeight.com.

• RetroRob says:

Hey you idiots, let’s talk about rape.

• RetroRob says:

Seriously, take this shit elsewhere.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

George Carlin actually has a famous bit as to whether you can joke about rape. Not that I want to go back to that conversation, but it’s all I thought about reading that thread, wanted to mention it, but thought things were too riled up at the time.

Anyways, use the Google if you’re interested.

• Mike N says:

This is an open thread, “you idiot”. If you don’t like open threads, don’t visit them.

• ruben sierra's defense says:

How about we talk about the politics behind men thinking they can just casually bring up rape as a way of complaining about blog conversations? “The Presidential election” is a hot cultural topic that people talk about a lot, even though a lot of what they say is kind of annoying. “Rape” is not merely an annoying conversational topic; it is something that ruins people’s lives, something that women to some degree must live perpetually in fear of because their lack of physical strength relative to men and all the social norms accompanying that power relationship, et cetera. Of course if you’re not a woman, and you’re not living in a prison, you have the privilege of not having to worry too seriously about being victimized that way — so you can carelessly compare talking about it to talking about, gawd fawbid, a Presidential election.

• jjyank says:

It was a reference to a previous discusion on this blog. Nobody is making like of rape in a serious manner.

• vicki says:

i’ll say in sierra’s defense’s defense that smart, reasonable, thoughtful people seem to be missing his point (thereby making it, interestingly); ie, that a breezy quip about even discussing rape is a ruthless luxury. that society has backlashed, whitewashed, downplayed and undermined the soul-killing act of rape to the point where it’s become shorthand for “dude, brutal.”

i’m a girl and i’m guilty. i make light, make jokes. consider me impeached. poster is articulate and poignant. i appreciate it.

wasn’t present for the cited ignominious thread and wouldn’t want to bolster bad behavior. but nobody reads open threads the next day so no harm, right?

go bombers.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

The problem with lectures like these is that you literally have no idea who it is you’re lecturing.

The word can mentioned in reference to a past thread on here and in no way act towards glorifying the act itself. You can attempt to make the connection to gender and, in the grand majority of cases, you’d be right. I don’t believe you’re right in this one, though.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

Obviously, we need to bury that whole thread once and for all, it seems like.

It never happened. Kinda like Sam Pearce.

14. Joe says:

Guys I’m looking for a writing spot. You guys know if RAB is looking for a possible once a week writer? I manage this baseball blog but we’re pulling in like 20,000 views a month. Trying to get more exposure and take on less of a role.

15. My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo Ma Ma Ma My Kuroda says:

I miss when this was all about sports instead of getting infiltrated with politics.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

I know. I know. It’s just fresh on a lot of people’s minds close to election season and, even when we don’t want to, it’s easy to be prodded.

You’re 100% correct, though.

• jjyank says:

Well it’s an open thread. As long as we don’t virtually kill each other, we can talk about whatever we want. You want pure baseball talk? Well then don’t read the OPEN (emphasis on “open”) threads.

• My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo Ma Ma Ma My Kuroda says:

Been spilling over into other threads as well.

• jjyank says:

Hasn’t been pervasive at all. In fact, it’s been extremely minimal. I can only think of one non-open thread that got “invaded” by politics. And even that didn’t last long.

This is an open thread.

• My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo Ma Ma Ma My Kuroda says:

I’m sure politics is what RAB had in mind.

• Mike N says:

Yeah, let’s argue about whether a tiny bit of non-contentious political discussion in an open thread is “what RAB had in mind”. That’s a much more rewarding topic than the tiny bit of non-contentious political discussion itself.

• jjyank says:

Why not? Why would they even post Open Threads if they didn’t want to allow us the opportunity to talk about something other than sports? If you don’t want to talk politics in an open thread, then move along. As far as I can tell, as long as things remain civil, it’s all good.

• My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo Ma Ma Ma My Kuroda says:

Why does does the individual(s) not wanting to discuss politics on a baseball blog have to move along? Why not vise versa?

• Mike N says:

The concept of an open thread is that anyone can talk about anything they want, within the usual bounds of the commenting rules here. This is what an open thread is. If you aren’t comfortable with participating in an open thread, then why would you subject yourself to it?

• jjyank says:

Um. Do I really need to explain this to you? It is an open thread. An OPEN thread. This means that as long as we remain civil, we can discuss what ever we want to. Open threads are not at all restricted to sports talk. If you’re not comfortable with that, then move along. No vice versa. You’re wrong on that.

• RetroRob says:

Sorry, stepped away for a few minutes. Was just over on a DNC and then an RNC open blog talking about sports.

I’m not aware of any specific RAB guideline that says you can’t talk about politics, although I have seen our moderators basically end the discussions when they pop up. Most RAB posters have been respectful enough to remember this is a sports blog. The first intelligent political discussion I see will be, well, the first intelligent political discussion I’ve seen. Basically they fall into two camps. Outright deception on both sides, or a group of like-minded types masturbating each other.

I’d rather clip my toe nails. Come to think of it. They’re getting a touch long.

• FIPster Doofus says:

Me too. It’s really obnoxious.

16. Pasta Stumbling Sojo says:

Hey Tom Riddle, I just read that article about the 2nd wild card you linked to above. I’m not sure where I stand on the wild card system yet, but I disagree with a lot of what the article is saying.

First, he’s listing a bunch of teams that he says have a chance, which is really an exaggeration. He has the Padres in there. Coolstandings give them a 0.1% chance of making the WC. So they aren’t “in the race” in any real sense. He also uses the Phillies as a prime example, despite them having a 1.1% chance of making it. I don’t think baseball is ruined if 1 out of 100 years, a team like the Phillies makes the Wild Card.

Second, when he complains about mediocre teams possibly making the playoffs, he’s using “making the playoffs” as if it means what it used to. Making the Wild Card means you have essentially a 50% chance of advancing to the real playoffs (or what were previously the full playoffs), which you begin at a disadvantage having used one of your best starters up in the WC game. So yes, mediocre teams are technically going to “make the playoffs,” but they’ll be at a massive disadvantage compared to the division winners and compared to playoffs teams of the past.

• Mike N says:

A wild-card slot used to be almost exactly as valuable as winning the division. The new wild-card system makes it much less valuable to be a wild-card team than it used to be. Accordingly, it makes it much more valuable to win your division relative to being a wild-card team than it used to be. This means teams fight much harder to win their division rather than happily settle for the wild-card, like they used to do.

I think this is great, and leads to more relevant exciting baseball towards the end of the season.

• That was actually RRR that posted it, but I really don’t have any opinions on the addition of the 2nd W/C. I have huge objections w/ how it’s implemented though. It should’ve gone into effect next season w/ a 3 game series to decide it, and w/o this stupid 2-3 format for the LDS rounds.

• Pasta Stumbling Sojo says:

Oh yeah, whoops. You both have R’s in your names, I guess, and I’m out of it from tending to a newborn. :)

And yeah, I agree that it’s silly how they totally screwed things up for this year, and that a 1 game series decides the WC.

17. Brian S. says:

Newcastle is delicious

• Mike N says:

You ever have a brown and bitter? First you pour half a pint of bitter, and then you carefully pour brown ale on top, so it doesn’t mix too much.

• jjyank says:

Agreed. Though my favorite beer will always be Magic Hat. Nostalgia plays a big part in that, but they really do make great beer.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

A very early “favorite beer” of mine.

I think I’ve settled on Dogfish 90 Minute IPA and Brooklyn Local 1 as my all-time favorites at this point.

• Mike N says:

I would like to try Obama’s White House beer.

• Cris Pengiucci says:

Try a Polygamy Porter if you get the chance. It’s made by the Wasatch Brewing Company in Park City Utah (of course). Slogans are “Why have just one?” and “Bring some home to the wives!”, but truly is a good beer. And I don’t think drinking it is making a statement that you favor a particular Mormon presidential candidate. :-)

I’m just got back from Berlin and tasted many outstanding dark beers there. I’m spoiled for a bit and not sure when I’ll be going back to beers available in the states (although I do like Newcastle).

There are a lot of good local brews in CO. One of the more popular breweries that seems to be getting a bit more national attention is Bristol Brewing company, the makers of Fat Tire, among others. Good stuff.

• New Castle is tasty…my all time favorite is Sam Adam’s Oktoberfest though.

• MannyGeee says:

There’s no ale quite like a British ale. Don’t know if there’s an ‘old style British pub’ anywhere near you where you can get A proper Cask Ale, but I highly recommend it.

It’s essentially a non filtered & non pasteurized beer where they don’t use additional nitrogen or carbon dioxide in it, and it’s hand pumped from the keg. Typically served room temp or so, so it’s a little mind fuck to your American psyche.

Fullers London Pride & Bombadier are my favorites, if you can get em cask drawn.

18. Pat D says:

Aw, man, I missed the politics talk.

It’s been entirely too nice around here recently, let’s get at each other’s throats!

• RetroRob says:

We were waiting for you to reopen discussions.

• Pat D says:

Yea, I forgot to be here on time tonight.

All I’ll say is that Romney quote is priceless. Pretty disdainful about the disabled and the unemployed, it seems. Well, it’s not my dad’s fault he’s disabled and it ain’t my fault I’m unemployed.

That is all.

19. Robinson Tilapia says:

Eduardo Nunez is so great that, if you bat him sixth in the lineup, you can bat his dick seventh and rest Russell Martin.

20. I hate to bring up politics again, but how exactly does the electoral college works? Who are they, that they get to decide the outcome of the election over the popular vote?

• I’d just look it up, but I’m currently downloading the Friends, the complete series, so I have an IP blocker that prevents access from major studios (fox,ABC,CBS,ect) and government IPs from accessing my computer.

Feeble, dude.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

It’s a fascinating system. Would I prefer direct election? Not quite sure. From a political junkie perspective, I find this more interesting every time.

• Pat D says:

I would have linked to Wikipedia, too, but I thought from his statements that he couldn’t get there.

I’ve been in favor of dumping the electoral college ever since 2000. Shouldn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out why.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

Basically throwing the entire course of the country off-course was a pretty good sign it was time to move out of Florida.

• Pat D says:

He smiled when he talked about the war. Just always told me that his brain couldn’t comprehend the words he had memorized or read off a prompter.

• pistol pete says:

Bush would have never won Florida if all the votes got counted and I voted for him. Now this year Gov Scott is dumping voter rolls to hold down the vote to push Romney over the line. I’m not a democrat but fair is fair.

• MannyGeee says:

It sure does add the air of WWE style drama, don’t it.

• Pat D says:

The electoral college is a sum of every states’ representatives and senators. It’s based on population. It get adjusted after the results of every census.

As far as who the electors are, it’s really not that important. I believe every state is winner take all, though sometimes there seems to be slight discrepancies. They are people who are either selected or chosen and pledge to vote for whoever carries that state’s popular vote.

• Mike N says:

Maine and Nebraska allocate their district-based electoral votes by who wins in each district, and then the two Senator-based votes go to the overall winner. Since they enacted this system (Maine in the 70s, Nebraska in the 90s), it has never resulted in a split electoral vote.

• But who decides who the electors are…I mean who is to say they aren’t in a certain candidates pocket in any given election?

• Robinson Tilapia says:

State committees of each party decide on the electoral college members.

Has there been a case when electoral votes HAVEN’T matched the popular vote of a state? I certainly don’t recall one.

Worry more about voter suppression than the electoral college.

• I’m slightly concerned with voter suppression, but honestly, if a bum like me can get a drivers license w/ next to no effort, and you really want to vote, it’s easy enough to get a government sanctioned ID.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

Not THAT easy. It’s also about getting the word out that you need one to vote. They’re banking on enough people (of color, of course) getting to the polls and being turned away that it will turn a state like Pennsylvania (it won’t work, but whatever.)

It is so incredibly disgraceful that, in 2012, we have to talk about things like this.

• Pat D says:

Hey! Who are you to attack my glorious state?

I mean, it’s also not like the state government gerrymandered the congressional districts so that they separated the cities of Allentown and Bethlehem from Easton or anything.

Oh, wait. Yea, they did do that.

• It’s really strange, I was just always under the impression that you needed an ID to vote anyway…I mean, it’s not like it happens often but shouldn’t one need to prove they are a citizen of the state/country that their about to vote for the representative of?

• Robinson Tilapia says:

In theory, yes, but we’ve gotten through with someone checking your name in the book and your signature matching up with what’s there from your voter registration.

It’s about making things difficult and the element of surprise turning those most likely not to have that ID away at the door, not about making sense.

• Pat D says:

I think the ID issue is getting a lot of play in newspapers right now. How many people see those newspapers is another story.

But, yea, I’ve always felt that this ID issue was meant to discourage or turn away minorities and the elderly.

• vicki says:

indeed.

inalienable.

this doesn’t speak to the slick timing but states requiring id’s would need to offer them to all citizens for free, yes?

• No, I completely agree that the way they are doing it is dead wrong, if they were doing it with the idea of being “right” or “making sense” there would be huge billboards saying “Remember: If you’re planning to vote, make sure you have an ID!!”

• Mike N says:

Each party selects their own electors, and then officially the voters of the state are voting for the electors, not their party’s nominee. So the electors get elected, and then vote for their party’s candidate in the electoral college. There has been talk like this in the past that electors would refuse to vote for their party’s candidate for some reason or another, but as far as I know, it has never happened.

21. Mike N says:

Baltimore just scored three runs in the top of the fucking first.

22. Pat D says:

Prater kicked an extra point. I just won my fantasy game!

• Joe says:

I’m not looking until the end, but this helps me. Ryan needs to outplay Turner. Not sure if he has yet. I was down 3 points to start the game.

23. MannyGeee says:

4 years later, America is still not ready for a black President…. Discuss

#shakinghornets’nest

24. And Noesi’s in further trouble.

This could be ugly for the Mariners.

25. Yankeefan says:

so has anyone seen what these 2 did at yankee stadium ?

26. Joe says:

What other Yankees blogs are out there? I’ve visited about four or five. RAB is the best by far.

• Pat D says:

The only other ones I’ve gone to in the past are the LoHud blog, which I really only go to now to check lineups for the day; NoMaas, just for the photoshops and to see how terrible the commenters are and how many people impersonate Mike, Ben or Joe (and I always vote down those comments); and Was Watching, which I boycotted from the moment that assclown badmouthed Dave Winfield in a post.

• Joe says:

No Pinstripe Alley on SBNation? I’m curious because I left there the other day. I couldn’t take the bull going on there. Constantly bickering over the name change since Pinstriped Bible took over.

I just decided to seek a new blog for Yankees news and found out I wasn’t even at the best one. Now I am.

• Pat D says:

Never been to Pinstripe Alley. I should go to SBNation because I enjoy Rob Neyer’s writing, but I really, really hate that site’s format. I find it pretty unreadable.

• Joe says:

Pinstripe Alley is gone. They didn’t get views so they brought Steven Goldman from Pinstriped Bible and made it the new Yankees SBNation site.

Neyer writes for Baseball Nation. I can’t stand Grant over there.

I use SBNation for reading football news now. Specifically, the Dallas Cowboys site.

• Stratman9652 says:

Seconded, that site is a mess to read. I think the format of a site is largely under rated. For me, RAB is pretty damn perfect. Not too cluttered, not too empty. Well layed out with an easy to follow comment section.

• Pat D says:

Totally agree with you about site format. It’s one of the reasons I’ve stuck with RAB, it’s easy to read.

There are two newspapers in my area and I find one completely unreadable which is why we don’t get that one.

• Joe says:

I find the SBNation comment section a little easier. All you have to do is click “z” and it filters through the comments.

In every other aspect RAB wins.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

I think the LoHud blog itself is excellent. The comment section went downhill ages ago. Yankee Analysts is always a solid read as well.

• jjyank says:

Yeah, those are the only other two I read. Lohud more than anything. Jennings seems like a good guy, and he gets more first hand access than guys who run their own blogs (no offense RAB). TYA is good too, great analysis. RAB is still the best mix of new and analysis though, IMO.

• Stratman9652 says:

The Yankee Analysts is probably the best and most similar in analysis to RAB. There used to be a blog roll list on the side of the page here but I’m not sure what happened to it.

27. Pat D says:

So Manning just got horse collared in the pocket and apparently that’s NOT a penalty.

W. O. W.

28. Joe says:

You all denied me on my question above about being twitter friends. My facebook is for groups in my network so we can plan business on the sites we have.

29. MannyGeee says:

NL Cy Young… Is it Dickey?

• Joe says:

Gio Gonzalez without a doubt. WAR WAR WAR! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?!

Everything.

• CUYanks says:

They will definitely credit Dickey for the ~25 innings more than Gio he’s pitched. (this happened, i.e. with the Sabathia-Beckett vote a few years back)

• Joe says:

Being more valuable in less innings doesn’t get credited?

• CUYanks says:

Voters have done well in the recent past to look at things like WHIP and ERA as opposed to just wins, but if you expect writers to look at things beyond WHIP, ERA, K’s, K/BB, IP (all of which Dickey is leading), I think you’re asking too much.

• Joe says:

If getting it right is too much, then yea, I am.

• CUYanks says:

I don’t think it’s as clearcut as you think. There are real questions with fWAR for pitchers. There’s definitely not a consensus that it is superior to bWAR, and when pretty much ALL of the traditional and traditional/somewhat SABR-friendly stats favor R.A., it confounds the issue.

• Joe says:

You’re right. It’s close, but I have Gonzalez slightly ahead of Dickey.

• CUYanks says:

Fair enough. I’d probably lean DIckey and I think the writers would (at least between those 2) for now, but its so close that the next few starts could easily decide it. Kershaw losing starts with injury certainly helps both of their cases.

• Joe says:

Who do you have in the AL?

Felix, Weaver, Price, Verlander, or Sale?

I’m fine with any of them winning it honestly.

• CUYanks says:

It’s really tough to call there. I might lean Price since most of the others have gotten one and he does lead the entire MLB in ERA pitching in the AL East. I don’t particularly favor Weaver considering all the the missed time, though all the others would be fine choices as well in my eyes.

• RetroRob says:

I think fWAR is superior to bWAR when trying to assess luck and therefor using it for predictive purposes. When it comes to awards, I fall more toward bWAR. The pitcher might have been lucky, but he still did it.

• CUYanks says:

Also, Dickey leads BRef WAR by about the same amount that Gio leads him in fangraphs WAR, if I’m reading correctly.

• Pat D says:

I was leaning Cueto, but he hasn’t been very sharp lately.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

I THINK I get Dickey on Sunday when I go to Citifield.

• jjyank says:

Your boy better still have a Yankee logo on him somewhere.

• Robinson Tilapia says:

Sadly, this will be my only MLB game of the year. Been hard to get away this year with my little boy. I’m used to going to 10-12 games a year, so this has been pretty different.

• Pat D says:

I’ve only been to 2 games in the last decade. One in ’08 which they lost to Toronto, and one in ’09 where they beat the White Sox.

My most recent game to them was in either 2000 or 2001 where the Mariners crushed them and the only good part of the game was Bernie Williams hitting a solo homer. I was getting drinks at the time.

The disadvantages of living in PA.

• Joe says:

I’m going to my fourth MLB game this year, my third Yankee game. I saw Red Sox vs. Rangers in August at Fenway.

I’ll be at the final game vs. the Red Sox too in October.

30. Weiters hit a home run.

Freaking asshole.

Not good for my fantasy team this week.