Dec

Mo Money

Categories : Asides

1. Ben K. says:

So much for that “All the free agents are going to live with Joe Torre” argument.

2. Kevin23 says:

I want to see 50+ saves every year and some big post-season appearances. Then I’ll swallow my tongue re: $15M.

3. Mike R. says:

LOL. We need a “Where are they now” segment for all the hysterical commenters that were all over the place back in October.

4. steve says:

it know this is off topic and all but is it too early to ask if you guys know who the “watch” will be next year? can we have a vote? I would vote for an a-jax watch

• dan says:

It’s definitely not too early, I remember asking about this once Hughes got to the show. A poll would be nice.

• Mike A. says:

I’ll do a poll as we get close to Spring Training. The idea of the “Watch” is to keep an eye on a guy that’s not to far off from the bigs. No one wants to see a Dellin Betances Watch on the sidebar for the next 4 years. Right now, the early in-house favorites are Alan Horne, Juan Miranda and Austin Jackson.

5. Mike Plugh says:

I say Juan Miranda watch. Horne doesn’t have a clear spot on the big league roster, but 1st Base is a need position. Miranda is more likely to get a shot sooner than Horne.

• steve (different one) says:

i’m with Mike on Miranda.

but i think we’ll see both Miranda and Horne in the Bronx at some point this year.

6. Rob says:

Ajax for me, please. I want him to take Sickel’s B- and shove it up his fat arse. All I’m asking for is a .300/.400/.500 in Trenton :)

7. Link says:

I think Miranda for sure. lol@Rob