Apr

Joba’s back

Categories : Asides

1. Count Zero says:

Even more than I’m happy to have Joba back, I’m happy because that mean his dad must be doing well enough that he felt OK coming back.

2. Ben K. says:

Too bad he’s not back to replace Mussina.

3. Manimal says:

Joba’s almost back, Molina might be back, which means…

Moeller-> back to AAA
    Edwar->back to AAA
    Shelly-> up to MLB
    Personally I think we should just send Posada to tampa and put him on the 15 day DL.

4. Realist says:

Glad he is back!

5. TurnTwo says:

I would imagine they’d send Moeller back down, because should Molina re-injure himself, they can get around that pesky 10 day call-up rule, and recall Moeller anyway.

I wouldnt DL Posada, because you can keep his bat in the lineup.

I would, however, DFA Giambi and recall Shelley from AAA. he really just f’n disgusts me at this point.

• Manimal says:

Posada is obviously uncomfortable with the weather, give him 2 weeks off while we are away let him chill in Tampa and we will get him back all refreshed.

• Ben K. says:

On what basis do you say he’s “obviously uncomfortable with the weather”? He’s obviously having problems with his shoulder. The weather — the warm weather now — has nothing to do with it at this point. Maybe two weeks ago, it did, but not anymore.

• Bruno says:

HERE HERE again

6. Bruno says:

I’d like to see Posada at 1B, Molina C, Matsui DH, Damon LF, Shelly off the bench 4th OF/1B.

Salty for Tabata, Marquez, E.Duncan, AA catcher?