Mar

An animated take on Hank’s comments

Via the good folks from Taiwan’s Next Media Animation studio comes the ultimate take on the Hank Steinbrenner/Derek Jeter spat. It includes a great shot of Jeter physically constructing his house, a distracted Derek in the field and Hank Steinbrenner’s literal back-pedaling. There’s nothing left to say; just press play.

Categories : Whimsy

1. The Big City of Dreams says:

It’s looks better than 2k11

• The Big City of Dreams says:

It’s funny but it’s true. I’m a big 2k guy but judging by the feedback I’m going to have to pass. I would get the Show but then I’d have to buy PS3.

• Mickey Scheister says:

2K11 isn’t all that bad when you get used to the new fielding. It’s damn hard, the best I’ve gotten on the MLB Today is a three hitter. The fielding is much more error prone but the hitting and pitching is exactly the same as last years verison. I want that million, I’ve been practicing twice daily and have seen measurable improvements.

2. bexarama says:

Thiiiis is hilarious. Somehow the best part was Jeter with serious stubble at the end.

3. Chip says:

Wow, that was awesome. I mean they actually did make the postseason last year but even so, it was still awesome

4. Haud says:

Is it just me or does Jeter look like Pedroia in this video?

5. RuleoftheBone says:

See guys, thats why the Steinbrenner plaque is so Xtra Large…

….Big Stein’s ghost needs some leg room to stomp around if Jeter lets a liner get past him!! George is going to need a nice calzone out there!

P.S. A little dissapointed, the Next Media Animators usually bring better laughs than this one. Hell, Derek does look too much like Boston’s gritty Hobbit.

6. Slu says:

That was funnier than I thought it was going to be.

7. Urban says:

St. Jetersburg, FL. I like the sound of it.

The graphics, however, don’t look anything like the playeror owner. Jeter does almost look like Pedroia, and Hank the cartoon is much younger and athletic looking that Hank the real person.

8. Midland TX says:

Jedi George, mediating the reconciliation. Hilarious.

9. oh hell says:

I want whismy every day…keep it up

10. Accent Shallow says:

They had the wrong year on the ALCS (video has 2009), but so it goes.

Otherwise, great!

11. yankees=warriors says:

OMG, I can’t believe I live here but had to find this out from you guys! The characters in the animation leaves much to be desired, but…that was too funny!!!

12. Thomas Tu says:

I only understood 60% of what was said.

Time for me to go back to Chinese school.

13. mike_h says: