- Aaron Judge will make his spring debut on Wednesday, Aaron Boone said. That game will be televised. The Yankees are easing Judge into things following shoulder surgery. [Sweeny Murti]
- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was in camp for the first time today. He took batting practice — he was in a hitting group with Sanchez, Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, and Greg Bird — and also fielded ground balls at second. Here’s video of BP and his infield work. [Coley Harvey]
- “There is a chance” the Yankees will use a spot sixth starter as early as April to give the regular five starters extra rest, said Boone. The Yankees will play 18 games in 18 days starting April 19th, only 19 games into the season, so they’ll probably use that spot sixth starter early. [George King]
- Aroldis Chapman, Luis Severino, Tommy Kahnle, and Jonathan Loaisiga threw simulated games, which means they’re at least a few days away from pitching in games. Dellin Betances and Adam Warren threw bullpen sessions. [Brendan Kuty]
- Clint Frazier suffered a concussion crashing into the outfield wall to make a catch Saturday. “I would say it will be a few days, but I’m also pretty optimistic,” said Boone. [Bryan Hoch]
- Albert Abreu has resumed throwing following his emergency appendectomy. “I think he is progressing exactly as we hoped,” said Boone. [King]
Here is the open thread for the night. MLB Network is replaying a Spring Training game, the Knicks and Nets are playing, and there are some college basketball games on the schedule. Talk about anything that isn’t religion or politics here. Thanks in advance.