Aug

Ladies, look out for Derek

Via The Big Lead comes this gem: An employee of Jessica Alba’s ex-boyfriend Cash Warren claims Alba contracted herpes from Derek Jeter. Where they come up with this stuff, I don’t know. But my sister should be careful if her future plans ever come to fruition.

1. wayne's world says:

I guess that’s what Alba told Cash when poor ol’ Cash found out he had Herpes. I hear that Cash also bought a bridge from her. I hope Derek didn’t catch ‘em from Alba. In any case, VBK should have a full discussion about this with ol’number 2 well in advance of the moment.

2. Julie says:

Well this isn’t really a shocker. The man has slept with Mariah Carey for cryin’ out loud.

3. Julie says:

Chicks don’t dig the herps.

4. dan says:

im sure if something negative happened (even about jeter) then some ny paper would have picked it up

5. Ben K. says:

Hence, Dan, the new “Irresponsible Rumormongering” category, second only to Fascism on my list of Best RAB Categories.

6. Victoria Jeter says:

Take it from me, Derek does NOT have herpes.

7. ej877 says:

How would Jessica Albas ex-boyfriends-assistants-brothers-cousins-former-roommate know that Alba got it from Jeter? There are two kinds of people who would get a thrill out of Jeter-Alba STD rumors;
    1) Red Sox fans
    and
    2) Gay males

Pure Garbage.

But if it were true, it would give new meaning to the title
    “The Bronx is Burning”

8. Joseph P. says:

But if it were true, it would give new meaning to the title
    “The Bronx is Burning”

7:30 a.m. and my day is already made. Hilarious.

9. Marsha says:

Ditto re Joseph P.’s comment. My first laugh out loud of the day.

10. [...] …is apparently however much it costs to park at Miami’s Shore Club hotel. And you thought it was simply a case of herpes… [...]

11. [...] …is apparently however much they charge for parking at Miami’s Shore Club hotel. And I thought it was simply a case of herpes… [...]