Oct

Fan Confidence Poll: October 26th, 2009

Record Last Week: 2-2 (25 RS, 15 RA)
Season Record: 103-59 (915 RS, 753 RA), won AL East by 8 games, finished with the best record in MLB by 6 games
Opponent This Week: World Series Game One vs Phillies (Wednesday), Game Two (Thursday), Game Three @ Philadelphia (Saturday), Game Four @ Philadelphia (Sunday)

Top stories from last week:

Please take a second to answer the poll below and give us an idea of how confident you are in the team. You can view the Fan Confidence Graph anytime via the nav bar above, or by clicking here. Thanks in advance for voting.

View Results
Categories : Polls

1. Andy in Sunny Daytona says:

Confidence Level: 10 times infinity.

2. the artist formerly known as (sic) says:

10. Feelin good, lookin good.

Actually, I’m neither of those things. All those Brooklyn Pennant Ales and cigarettes at 2 am are puttin the hurt on me this morning.

Worth. It.

3. Yankeegirl49 says:

This one goes to 11!

4. TLVP says:

Normally a 8 or 9 because I worry about the long term situation but there comes a timne when you just have to say

We play today – we win today!!!!

So I’m a 10…

5. Confidence Level: We’re gonna fuckin kill ‘em.

6. Reggie C. says:

Confidence level: 10

We’re gonna shave that goat hair from Werth’s face before its all said and done.

7. Mike Pop says:

There’s no other guy I would want leading this team other than Joe Girardi. I mean, that man has weapons and he knows how to use them.

Up to a 10 this week. How can I not be? Aroldis was there last night, he probably loved what he saw. Focused on the World Series no doubt, but I really want that dude in the system.

8. A.D. says:

9, up from an 8 all season. Obviously the WS berth + being in on Chapman is a + for both long and short term.

9. Amy says:

When I voted, the number of 10 votes was 42.
    I like.

10. CountryClub says:

I live in Philly, so losing this series is not an option. Confidence level 10!!

A little perspective for all of us: The Yanks have won 4 pennants this decade. That’s 10% of their total in history. One more ring and we can say we’ve seen one hell of a decade.

11. Confidence Level? Phuck ‘em.

12. dkidd says:

i hope i’m wrong, but i think the phillies will make this a series. yanks in 6

confidence level: aroldis

13. Kiersten says:

I voted a 5. Mariano’s postseason ERA is now 0.77.

Just kidding, I voted 10. There ain’t no stoppin us nowwwwww…

14. Jackson says:

I was pretty much a ten all season. I wish I could go higher just to show how much more confident I am. This team is unstoppable.

15. Doug says:

see we just got the token “no confidence” vote

me? an 8 (9 for the big club, 7 for the minors)

16. Chris says:

Confidence Level = 10

I’m interested in what the people that voted 5 or 6 are thinking. Whoever voted 1 is obviously a troll, but I’m not so sure about the people voting 5 and 6.

17. Riddering says:

For the past three weeks, I’ve loaded up RAB on Monday morning to see the fan confidence poll and just laughed in delirious joy.

10 all the way.

18. Mike HC says:

There should be a confidence level above 10. Just call it “Yankees”

19. Jake H says:

10 mf 10!

I got the Yanks in 6. Winning it at the Stadium!

20. My confidence level is also higher because I called this World Series back in April. My WSMVP pick was Jorge and I’m going to stick with it!

21. ansky says:

Confidence level? 42. or 13,2,25,33,53,52…pick your favorite.

22. Tubby says:

I voted 10 despite the cosmetic cracks in the ramps.

The Phillies are going to learn how to get ripped in 4 games.

23. Ivan says:

Confidence level…5…Square…Yeah

This Team Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop, haeh, haeh, haeh. Take That, That that

/Diddy’D

24. vin says:

9. I’ve been voting a 9 since August. Figured there’s no point in messing with success. Fact is, the Yanks are 4 wins away from me giving them a 10.

Great season thus far.

25. TJ says:

This one should go to 11

26. If it’s not a 10 today, or something above a 10, you lose your fan cred.

27. Bob Stone says:

I vote 10 again. I have to wonder if the few folks voting 5 and 6 are going to do that after the Yanks win the World Series. I would love to have at least one of them out themselves and please explain how their thinking works.

28. dela g says:

i am at one louder

29. steve (different one) says:

i voted a 3 b/c of the bandbox, not moving Hughes to the rotation, not signing Juan Cruz, letting Theo steal Smoltz and Baldelli, giving Cody Ransom 100 ABs, not using Melancon enough, calling for an occasional bunt, and not handing Swisher the starting job right out of spring training. all of these catastrophic events torpedoed what could have been a successful season.

• Andy in Sunny Daytona says:

All great points. I change my vote to 9 times infinity.

• Mike HC says:

Don’t forget those horrible deals we handed to CC and AJ. One for a pitcher coming off a 250 + inning year pitching on 3 days rest for like the last month who was bound to break down, and the other for an injury prone pitcher who has never pitched on the big stage and bound to crumble in NYC. Oh yea, Swisher is a strikeout king who can’t even hold Abreu’s jock.

30. Beantownbosoxh8er says:

This is a glorious day here in Boston. Grumble grumble effin Angles GAVE it to em…Grumble grumble.
    We even have a Boston area Yankees fan meetup on game nights, the group is getting bigger and louder…..what a day to be in Boston!
    Oh and I still vote 9….keep it consistant.

31. Alan says:

Confidence level: 27.

32. [...] a great time killer, I promise you. Also, if you want to bask in some glory, check out the Fan Confidence Poll. For the first time ever, the 10s [...]