- Double-A Trenton lost. Dan Brewer had a pair of hits including a solo jack, but Corban Joseph and Austin Romine combined for 11 hitless at-bats. Damon Sublett singled twice and walked while Matt Cusick had a triple and homer among his three knocks. Andrew Brackman allowed one run and struck out a pair in five innings while J.B. Cox allowed a three of runs in just under two innings.
- High-A Tampa won the first game of their doubleheader. Bradley Suttle’s hot streak continued with a solo jack though Melky Mesa did nothing productive behind him. Craig Heyer tossed seven innings of one run ball in a complete game effort.
- High-A Tampa won the second game as well. Suttle did it again, this time with a double and two walks. Melky Mesa atoned for game one with a homer. Nothing exciting on the mound.
- Low-A Charleston lost. Slade Heathcott was hitless in four at-bats and J.R. Murphy had the night off, so it was a rather boring night offensively. Kelvin Castro doubled. Yippee. Shane Greene, just up from Staten Island amidst the promotion madness, allowed just one run and struck out seven in six innings.
- Both Triple-A Scranton and Short Season Staten Island had their games canceled because of the weather. Neither game will be made up.
- The Rookie GCL Yanks were off.
Regular old DotF returns tomorrow.